The Home Ministry on Monday issued tips for ‘Unlock 2.0’ segment all the way through country between July 1 and July 31. The document discussed that COVID-19 lockdown shall continue to stick in energy in containment zones till July 31. In containment zones, best possible crucial movements to be allowed. The govt’s tips come on a day when Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu extended lockdowns in their respective states to July 31.
Unlock 2.0 Guidelines:
- Schools, faculties, educational institutes wil keep closed till July 31. Online/distance learning shall continue to be accepted and can be impressed
- Lockdown shall continue to stick in energy in containment zones till July 31st. In containment zones, best possible crucial movements to be allowed.
- Night Curfew shall continue to stick in energy, between 10:00 pm and 5:00 am, except for for for crucial movements and other relaxations.
- Social/ political/ sports activities actions/ recreational/ instructional/ cultural/ spiritual functions and other large congregations keep prohibited.
- International air go back and forth, except for for as allowed by way of MHA, may even keep barred.
Let’s development wealth with us The Wealth Home