* Dr Harsh Vardhan, Union well being minister stated that India has carried out over 15 million RT-PCR exams up to now, and “we are now performing more than 0.35 million tests per day with a projected quantum of performing 1 million tests per day.”
* President Ram Nath Kovind lately at Rashtrapati Bhawan flagged off Red Cross Relief Material for other people suffering from flood & Covid-19 in Assam, Bihar & Uttar Pradesh.
* Ministry of house affairs has issued an advisory for Independence Day celebrations, asking all executive workplaces, states, governors and so forth to keep away from congregation of public and use era for the celebrations.
* Allahabad HC pushed aside PIL searching for keep at the Bhumi Pujan rite of Ram Temple in Ayodhaya in-view of the Unlock 2.zero tips. The plea famous that an estimate 300 other people will likely be attending this tournament violating the information.
* All rail tickets, together with platform tickets, will now include a QR code for contactless access to stations and trains at the traces of airports.
*As Covid indicators widen, docs say partial signs will have to be taken critically.
* About 400,000 airline staff were fired, furloughed or instructed they are going to lose their jobs because of the coronavirus.
* Ministry of Civil Aviation has prolonged capping of fares for flight tickets on home routes until November 24 or till additional orders.
* Serum Institute of India is making plans to fabricate 2-Three million doses of Oxford Covid-19 vaccine via finish of August.
* Indian Premier League 2020 will likely be performed from September 19-November 8. Brijesh Patel, IPL Chairman, stated that it’s going to be a full-fledged event.
* Financial sector steadiness is a prerequisite for giving self belief to companies, traders, shoppers, says RBI governor Extreme chance aversion may have opposed results for all, stated RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das in Financial Stability Report.
Let’s start building wealth with us The Wealth Home